Video Discussion Guides
- Discussion Guide: Speak Up for the Inclusion of Women Video
- Discussion Guide: When More People Speak Up, More People Listen Video
- Discussion Guide: Speak Up for LGBT+ Inclusion Video
- Take these free Implicit Association Tests (IAT) from Project Implicit to discover more about yourself.(opens to external site)
- Take the Catalyst “Are You an Inclusive Leader” quiz(opens to external site).
- View the “What does inclusion mean to you?” project photography eBook
Webinar / Video Sessions
#RBCDisruptors — Diversity X Inclusion X Innovation
Lightspeed CEO and successful Canadian entrepreneur Dax Dasilva explains how diversity is a strength and how he uses it as a tool to empower his team, community and contribute to Lightspeed's bottom line at the #RBCDisruptors event on June 20.Watch Video (opens in new window)
More Talent Untapped
People with disabilities are talent that we don't regularly see or hear from—Anna-Karina Tabuñar brings us their stories. This podcast, sponsored by RBC, is about strength in difference, diversity and inclusion.
Conversations About Diversity and Inclusion
A collection of videos highlighting honest conversations about inclusion. Each series features individual stories from real people, including RBC employees, sharing what inclusion means to them.
Learn From Our Stories
Five Ways to Attract Younger Customers to Your Business
Today's younger consumers shop differently than previous generations. Strategic in the way they purchase, they're digitally savvy, socially conscious and increasingly affluent.
Diversity, Innovation and the Bottom Line
How much can diversity and inclusion drive innovation? A lot, it turns out.
Ten Simple and Effective Networking Strategies for Women
Now's the time to expand your network and take your career to new heights
From the "Diversathon” to Kairos blanket exercises and meetings with Elders, RBC is using cultural education to increase awareness and earn the right to become Indigenous talent's employer of choice.