Frequently Asked Questions
- I only see a few ticket offers on RBCxMusic.com, is this all of them?
When you first visit RBCxMusic.com, there are only a few examples of the offers available on the home page. To see all of the offers, you must be an RBC customer and sign in to your RBC Online Banking.
- Why do I have to sign in to RBC Online Banking?
The ticket offers are exclusive to RBC Online Banking customers only. In order to verify you are a customer, we ask you to enter your login information.
- I’m an RBC customer, but don’t bank online. How can I access the offers?
If you bank with RBC, you can enrol for Online Banking here.
- I’m not an RBC customer, how can I access the offers?
The ticket offers are for RBC banking customers only. You can get more information on opening an RBC Royal Bank account here.
- How do I purchase my tickets?
Once you’ve entered your RBC Online Banking information, simply click on the ‘Purchase’ tab and purchase your tickets through the Ticketmaster screen that appears. All tickets are purchased securely through Ticketmaster.
- What if I don’t have a Ticketmaster account?
You can sign up for a Ticketmaster account during the purchase process by entering your information in the ‘New Ticketmaster User’ section.
- I see the show I want, but there are no tickets available?
All offers are subject to availability at the time of purchase. Although we want to offer as many tickets as possible, there may be increased demand for certain artists or shows.
- Why isn’t the show I want on RBCxMusic?
We’re working with Live Nation to offer tickets to as many of their shows as possible, but not all shows in Canada are included on RBCxMusic.
- How often will new offers be added?
New offers are added weekly once they go on-sale to the public, so come back soon to see what’s new.
- Why is there a limit on the number of tickets I can order?
In order to allow as many RBC Online Banking customers to take advantage of the offers, we’ve limited the purchase number to four tickets per show.
- What happens if there’s an issue when I’m purchasing my tickets?
Any purchase of tickets is subject to the Ticketmaster Terms and Conditions. If you experience any issues, please contact Ticketmaster or find the possible solution here. RBC Royal Bank is not responsible for any terms and conditions applicable to your purchases and returns
Please note: Any additional inquiries not addressed above should be sent to RBCxMusic@rbc.com for follow-up response.