For Canadian employees of Royal Bank of Canada and Royal Trust who retired after March 1, 1994 and prior to January 1, 2010 and RBC Insurance who retired after January 1, 1999 and prior to January 1, 2010 and RBC Investor Services who retired prior to January 2010.
Retiree Benefits Program
- RBC Retiree Benefits Program Bulletin effective June 1, 2022
- RBC Retiree Benefits Program Booklet effective June 1, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions
Retiree Benefits Program - Claim Forms
For all retirees
- Prescription Drug Plan Drug Review List
- Formulary Listing
- Prescription Drug Plan Maintenance Drug Request
Use this form to request that Sun Life add a specific drug to your pharmacy access, so you may receive reimbursement for up to a 100-day supply of a particular maintenance drug instead of the usual 34-day supply.
- Beneficiary Designation Form (except Quebec)
- Beneficiary Designation Form (Quebec)
Reduction / Termination of your Coverage:
If you have questions about options when coverage under your retiree benefits program ends or reduces, you may contact the Human Resources Service Centre at 1-800-545-2555, or discuss insurance needs with a licensed RBC Insurance advisor at 1-855-831-8192 or another insurance provider of your choice.
Sun Life Financial Onlinewww.mysunlife.ca