Royal Bank of Canada will be using this short code for Marketing messages about Offers and Products provided by Royal Bank of Canada to promote to both Clients and Prospects. Mobile Subscribers can either opt in by:
- Texting the Keyword JOIN to 726337 and follow the double opt-in process to confirm opt-in to these messages
- Consent as part of a Royal Bank of Canada application form that initiates a Double opt-in message to your mobile device to be subscribed to any further marketing communications.
- Texting the Keyword SOMEDAY to 726337 will enter the consumer into the RBC Bluesfest Someday Tour Contest. The consumer will receive a message confirming their entry and will be invited to opt-in to receive additional messages from RBC by replying RBC to the same short code (726337). If the consumer does not reply using the Keyword, no further messages will be sent with the exception of a message to the contest winner (provided they have not opted out from receiving messages). For contest rules please visit www.rbc.com/bluesfestcontest.
- Texting the Keyword RBC to 726337 will provide consent to receive messages from RBC regarding our sponsorship of Bluesfest and activities we will be conducting during the festival. You will receive approximately 5 and no more than 8 messages per day from an automated system during the festival.
- Texting the Keyword RESUME to 726337 will provide consent to receive messages once again from RBC regarding our sponsorship of Bluesfest following the decision to STOP / opt out of receiving messages. This action works well for consumers who are attending Bluesfest on multiple, non-sequential days and don’t want to receive message on the days when they won’t be in attendance.
Royal Bank of Canada can also initiate SMS messages as part of an authentication process when filling forms out on a Royal Bank of Canada page. These are considered one time messages from Royal Bank of Canada and by receiving these type of messages, this does not opt you into any Marketing messages.
You will receive no more than 8 messages a month from an automated system. Standard message and data rates may apply. You may be subject to fees from your carrier according to your mobile messaging plan.
To stop receiving Text Message alerts from RBC Royal Bank®, text STOP to 726337.
If you need help, text HELP to 726337, call 1-800-769-2511 or visit our Contact Us page for other ways to reach us.
Compatible carriers include:
- Aliant Mobility
- Bell Mobility
- NorthernTel Mobility
- Rogers Wireless
- SaskTel Mobility
- Télébec Mobilité
- TELUS Mobility
- Virgin Mobile Canada
- WIND Mobile