If you need to contact us...
Click on the category that best fits your need:
- Report (call) Immediately: If you believe your confidential information may have been stolen or obtained by a fraudulent party either online, by telephone or through any other means, call us immediately.
- Report ID Fraud: If you think you are a victim of identity fraud and you are an RBC client.
- Email & Website Fraud: if you have received a suspicious email or accessed a fraudulent RBC website, have not provided personal information, but wish to report it by forwarding the email or website link to us.
- General Questions: you have questions regarding general privacy or security matters.
- Make a Complaint: Provide us with your general feedback.