As an RBC customer, you play an important role in safeguarding your personal and financial information when using the Internet. This section gives you the latest information about privacy, fraud and other security-related issues that you should be aware of. Please check back regularly for updates.
- Cyber Security Awareness Month 2013: Go Incognito:
Before sharing Personal Information (PI) - ask who, what and why
- Data Privacy Day 2013: Protect your information in a Mobile Device World
- Cyber Criminals Take Advantage of Tragedies and Natural Disasters
- Protect yourself this holiday season!
- In the wake of Hurricane Sandy: Fraudulent Charities and Other Scams
- Cyber Security Awareness Month 2012:
Security and Privacy in a Mobile Device World
- Return of an old email scam - how to recognize it.
- Fraud Prevention Month Tips
- Be Aware of Online Tax Scams
- Email scams - how to spot them!
- “Don’t Click that Button!”
- During the holiday season, don't let your brand new phone or tablet end up as a gift... for someone else!
- October is Cyber Security Awareness Month
- Recent phishing scams - what to watch for!
- Have you recently received an automated call from RBC?
- “Check it Out”…protect yourself!
- See alerts from prior years