Newcomers to Canada - International Student
Banking for International Students Living In Canada
Moving to Canada for school is exciting. Now that you’re here, it’s time to settle in and get ready for all the adventures sure to come your way. Setting up a bank account that fits your life is a great way to start. We offer banking choices with the flexibility and security international students need, including:
- Get $60 when you open a no monthly fee RBC Student Banking® account or an RBC No Limit Banking for Students® account60. Offer ends October 31st, 2018.
- Plus, enjoy unlimited free Interac e-Transfer transactions with any RBC personal banking account
- Your first credit card - no credit history required51 and no annual fee on select cards3
- An exclusive TELUS‡ offer when you open any RBC personal deposit account: a free SIM card and a $50 TELUS Prepaid Top-up card.55 Offer available May 14 to October 31, 2018.
- 24/7 telephone access to an RBC® advisor, in over 200 languages
- Use of the largest combined branch and ATM network across Canada
- Access to your money 24/7 – online or by phone14
Why Choose Royal Bank of Canada?
- We are Canada’s largest bank*.
- Service is available by phone or in-branch in over 200 languages.
- We have extensive experience in helping students adjust to living and studying in Canada.
- We were recognized as “Highest in Customer Satisfaction Among the Big Five Retail Banks” in Canada and named as “Best Trade Finance Bank” for the 4th consecutive year globally▼.
- We have the largest combined branch and ATM network across Canada, with more than 4,200 ATMs.
- You can bank safely anywhere, anytime with online and mobile banking14.
What Can We Help You With Today?
Get Started Today
We can help you with all your banking needs. From opening your first bank account to budgeting for school, our advisors can help you reach your financial goals.
Visit us today at any RBC Royal Bank® branch with your
- Passport and
- Landing Papers or Permanent Resident Card