* Savings are based on a comparison of the cost of banking service fees for a typical account holder with an RBC Day to Day Banking® account compared to an RBC Signature No Limit Banking® account or an RBC VIP Banking® account. Savings were calculated assuming the use of all banking services available within the package. The amount actually saved will vary depending on the extent to which you use each of the account services. For this calculation, the following assumptions regarding service use were made: Overdraft protection, 1 cheque order annually, 2 Interac e-Transfer, $1000CDN of travellers cheques purchased annually, plus the use of 4 bank drafts annually, travel coupon and assumes the use of a Safe Deposit Box. Savings for the RBC Signature No Limit Banking account also includes 45 debits, 3 Interac withdrawals and Rewards credit card.
^ Eligible RBC Royal Bank credit cards are: RBC Rewards® Visa‡ Gold, Signature® RBC Rewards® Visa, RBC Visa Cash Back, RBC Royal Bank Visa Platinum Avion and RBC Royal Bank Visa Classic Low Rate.
1) Monthly fee will be waived for the first six months upon account opening. Other account transaction fees may apply. Applies to the RBC Signature No Limit Banking account only. Available only to newcomers to Canada who have arrived in Canada within the last year and who show proof of permanent resident status. Also available to newcomers to Canada that have arrived between 1 – 3 years when clients switch their account from another financial institution using CustomSwitch®. Other conditions apply. See branch for details. This offer may be withdrawn at any time and is subject to change without notice.
2) Some ATM operators apply a surcharge (also known as a convenience fee) for use of their banking machine. This fee will not be waived as part of this package.
3) Must be used during the monthly cycle in which the transactions or transfers were made.
4) Free personalized cheques with the RBC Signature No Limit Banking account; fifteen fully personalized single cheques upon opening a business account.
5) Totals are not cumulative, and if not used, they cannot be carried over into the next applicable month or year.
6) You will benefit from a $35 rebate towards the annual fee of one of the Eligible RBC Royal Bank credit cards^ as long as you remain a primary RBC Signature No Limit Banking account holder. The annual fee rebate will appear on your first credit card statement. Additional cardholders, as well as existing RBC Rewards Visa Gold, Signature® RBC Rewards® Visa, Visa Cash Back, Visa Platinum Avion and Visa Classic Low Rate cardholders, are not eligible for this offer.
7) Subject to credit approval or security deposit.
8) Security deposit may apply. Unsecured RBC Royal Bank® credit card subject to meeting RBC’s eligibility and credit criteria. Eligible cards include: RBC Rewards® Visa‡ Gold, Signature® RBC Rewards® Visa, RBC® Visa‡ Cash Back, RBC Royal Bank® Visa‡ Platinum Avion and RBC Royal Bank® Visa‡ Classic Low Rate.
9) RBC Rewards® points are earned on purchases only; they are not earned on cash advances (including RBC Royal Bank credit card cheques, balance transfers, cash-like transactions and certain bill payments), interest charges or fees, and credits for returns and adjustments will reduce or cancel the points earned by the amounts originally charged.
10) For terms, conditions and restrictions that apply to the RBC Rewards program, visit www.rbcrewards.com or call 1-800-769-2512.
11) As set out in the RBC Royal Bank Credit Card Agreement.
12) Coverage underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company in the Province of Quebec and by RBC Travel insurance Company in the rest of Canada.
13) One year’s free rental of a small safe deposit box, where available.
14) Enjoy a preferred interest rate on non-redeemable personal and cashable business GICs with terms of one year or more. Regular GIC rates apply upon renewal. See branch for details. This offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice; interest rates are subject to change without notice.
15) Available only to newcomers to Canada who have arrived in Canada within the last year and who show proof of permanent resident status. Also available to newcomers to Canada that have arrived between 1 – 3 years when clients switch their account from another financial institution using CustomSwitch. Other conditions apply. See branch for details. This offer may be withdrawn at any time and is subject to change without notice.
16) Personal clients enjoy a preferred interest rate on non-redeemable, and redeemable GICs with terms of one year or more. Both personal and business clients are eligible for preferred rates on the one year cashable GIC. Regular GIC rates apply upon renewal. See branch for details. This offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice; interest rates are subject to change without notice
17) This program is offered exclusively to RBC Royal Bank credit cardholders and is not offered in branches. Cityfone Telecommunications Inc. (“Cityfone”), operated by Rogers Communications Partnership, is the reseller, biller and wireless service provider for the Talk & Save wireless Program and provides all customer support and enrollment.
18) Wireless usage is charged on a per minute basis and is rounded up. Additional local and long distance (calls made within Canada, from Canada to the continental United States) calls are $0.35/minute. 911 emergency services as requested by the provincial governments: Q.C. 40 ¢/mo, S.K. 62¢/mo, N.S. 43 ¢/mo, PEI. 50 ¢/mo, N.B. 53 ¢/mo. 411 calls ($2/call plus airtime), roaming, optional services, data use ($0.05/KB plus any specified download fee) and taxes are extra. Evening minutes: Mon-Thu 9 p.m. – 7 a.m. Weekend minutes: Fri 9 p.m. – Mon 7 a.m.
19) 30-day money back guarantee: Phone must be returned in its original condition at subscriber’s cost within 30 days from delivery and have been used for 30 minutes of airtime and 150 KB of data. A restocking fee will be charged for phones returned without all components or if any are damaged. You are still responsible for the prorated plan fees and usage charges. After 30 days, an early cancellation fee of $20 times the number of months remaining in the contract term to a maximum of $300 applies or if a cancellation fee is prescribed by applicable provincial laws, the maximum amount as may be prescribed or determined by such applicable provincial laws, unless otherwise prescribed by provincial laws.
20) As measured by market capitalization and assets.
21) Rated by Global Finance magazine in August 2010.
® Registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
‡ All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).