Skip Breadcrumb Links
About RBC > Diversity > Work / Life Solutions
Work / Life Solutions
We promote work environments that allow each of us to reach our full potential. We offer a variety of programs, policies and resources to help employees manage work/life responsibilities while meeting business objectives.
Our work/life initiatives recognize the many responsibilities of employees – at home, at work and in their communities. Here are some examples of the work / life options we provide employees:
- RBC offers online and telephone access to information services and resource materials, which can help employees, deal with multiple responsibilities.
- Emergency backup childcare is offered in Canada for when an employee’s regular childcare provider is unavailable.
- Emergency in-home eldercare is also provided for employees in Canada to help care for their aging parents.
- Family responsibility leaves
- Educational leaves
- Personal leaves
Flexible Work Arrangements
- Work flexible hours or modified work schedules
- Work from home or at off-site locations
- Reduce work hours through job sharing
- Buy an additional week of vacation
Health and Wellness
- Our Living Well intranet site offer employees an array of tools and resources to help lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Financial Information and Counseling
- Relocation Support