Back to About
The RBC Blue Water ProjectTM Advisory Panel was convened in 2008 to provide expertise, opinion and guidance on matters pertaining to the RBC Blue Water Project initiatives. The panel is advisory in nature and does not have decision-making authority. The Panel provides expertise and advice, and helps us by:
- Developing a strategic approach to activities of the RBC Blue Water Project, and providing guidance on grants and other activities to ensure the greatest social and ecological impact on water issues.
- Reviewing and commenting on specific programs, initiatives, partnerships and grants, as submitted to the Panel by RBC.
- Recommending key program assessment criteria, including social and environmental impact metrics and ongoing measurement of program success.
- Acting as a "sounding board" relative to employee and client engagement for the RBC Blue Water Project
- Providing advice on an ad hoc basis as requested by RBC with respect to issues, trends and developments relating to the RBC Blue Water Project.
Rob de Loë (chair)
Professor and University Research Chair in Water Policy and Governance, University of Waterloo
Anna Warwick Sears
Executive Director of the Okanagan Basin Water Board
Senior Advisor (Fresh Water), Friends of the Earth Canada, and retired water specialist with International Development Research Centre.
Water Expert and Professor, University of North Carolina.
Executive Director, Centre for Indigenous Environmental Resources.
Program Director, WaterCan, and Coordinator, Sanitation and Water Action Network.
Chair of the Canadian Partnership Initiative of the UN International Water for Life Decade.
Apply For Funding
Need support for an initiative that helps protect and preserve water in towns, cities and urbanized areas? Apply for an RBC Blue Water Project donation.
Guidelines & Eligibility