Everything You Need to Get Settled Quickly and Easily
We know how important it is to have easy access to money, especially in the early days of settling in. With an RBC bank account, you’ll have lots of options available to you.
We also know that you may not be familiar with banking fees, which exist in Canada. So, to help you save money and get ahead, we’ve eliminated the fees on many services included in your banking package.
Select the banking package that is right for you
You are on: Landed Immigrant
Take advantage of our banking package for newcomers. It includes everything you need to get started with your finances in Canada:
- A no annual fee RBC Cash Back MasterCard‡
- No credit history required1
- Earn 2% cash back on your grocery store purchases2, with no limit on how much you can earn per year3
- An RBC Signature No Limit Banking® account with no monthly fee for 6 months and unlimited debit transactions4,5
- Preferred rate on Foreign Exchange transactions for 12 months6
- Preferred interest rates on Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs)7
- A small safe deposit box (lock box) with fees waived for one year8
You are on: International Student
The RBC® Welcome to Canada package1 recognizes your unique needs as a student and will help you set up your finances quickly and easily. It includes:
- A choice of banking Account:
- No monthly fee RBC No Limit Banking® for Students for three months10
- No monthly fee RBC Signature No Limit Banking®
account for six months6
- Preferred rate on Foreign Exchange transactions
for 12 months7
- Preferred interest rates on Guaranteed Investment
- Access by telephone to an RBC advisor 24/7,
service in your language
- Small safe deposit box for one year with
- Use of the largest combined branch
and ATM network across Canada
- Free online and telephone banking
You are on: Business Investor
If you're thinking about starting a business in Canada, receiving the right financial advice in the beginning can help you succeed. Our knowledgeable business advisors can provide service in up to 180 languages.
Learn more about our:
Take advantage of our free guidebooks: "Starting a Business " & "Managing Risk for a Business ".
Taking Advantage of this Offer is Easy
Call an RBC Advisor 1-800-769-2511 today to setup an appointment near you.
You will need the following documents:
- Your Passport
- Landing paper or Permanent Residence Card
Get In Touch from Wherever You Are
Haven’t Arrived in Canada Yet?
Give us a call and we’ll help you with whatever stage you’re at.
Call collect: 1-506-864-2275
Open an account online
We’re always happy to see you. Please note that when you open an account in person, you’ll need to bring two pieces of identification.
Call toll free: 1-800-769-2511
Find a Branch