Everything You Need to Get Settled Quickly and Easily
We know how important it is to have easy access to money, especially in the early days of settling in. With an RBC bank account, you’ll have lots of options available to you. We also have credit solutions to help you get your first credit card1, car2 and home3 faster and easier with no Canadian credit history required4.
We also know that you may not be familiar with banking fees, which exist in Canada. So, to help you save money and get ahead, we’ve eliminated the fees on many services included in your banking package.
Select the banking package that is right for you
You are on: Landed Immigrant
Take advantage of our banking and credit solutions for newcomers5. There's everything you need to get started with your finances in Canada:
- A no annual fee6 RBC Royal Bank credit card (Visa‡ or MasterCard‡), no credit history required
- A FREE Apple iPad mini7 when you join RBC® and open a new all-inclusive banking account
- A cost-effective way to send money overseas, with RBC International Money Transfer8
- Get your first car with an RBC Royal Bank car loan no credit history required and on-the-spot financing at over 3,500 dealerships
- Own your first home in Canada, with no credit history required and firm, fast approvals
- Preferred interest rates on Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs)9
- Preferred rate on Foreign Exchange transactions for 12 months10
- A small safe deposit box (lock box) with fees waived for one year11
You are on: International Student
The RBC® Welcome to Canada package5 recognizes your unique needs as a student and will help you set up your finances quickly and easily. It includes:
- A choice of banking Account:
- RBC No Limit Banking® for Students
- RBC Signature No Limit Banking® account
- Preferred rate on Foreign Exchange transactions
for 12 months10
- Preferred interest rates on Guaranteed Investment
- Access by telephone to an RBC advisor 24/7,
service in your language
- Small safe deposit box for one year with
- Use of the largest combined branch
and ATM network across Canada
- Free online and telephone banking
You are on: Business Investor
If you're thinking about starting a business in Canada, receiving the right financial advice in the beginning can help you succeed. Our knowledgeable business advisors can provide service in over 200 languages.
Learn more about our:
Take advantage of our free guidebooks: "Starting a Business " & "Managing Risk for a Business ".
Taking Advantage of this Offer is Easy
Call an RBC Advisor 1-800-769-2511 today to setup an appointment near you.
You will need the following documents:
- Your Passport
- Landing paper or permanent residence card
Get In Touch from Wherever You Are
Haven’t Arrived in Canada Yet?
Give us a call and we’ll help you with whatever stage you’re at.
Call collect: 1-506-864-2275
Open an account online
We’re always happy to see you. Please note that when you open an account in person, you’ll need to bring your passport and landing paper or permanent residence card.
Call toll free: 1-800-769-2511
Find a Branch