* As measured by market capitalization.
1) An RBC Royal Bank® credit card, with no credit history required is available to permanent residents who have arrived in Canada within the last 12 months, provided you meet all of Royal Bank of Canada's eligibility and credit criteria. You may be eligible for a secure or unsecured RBC Royal Bank credit card even if you have no Canadian credit history. If you don't qualify for an unsecured RBC Royal Bank credit card, you may still be eligible for a credit card provided you give us a security deposit and meet Royal Bank of Canada's eligibility criteria.
2) You may be eligible for an RBC Royal Bank automotive car loan even if you have no Canadian credit history. Available to permanent residents and foreign workers who have been in Canada less than 3 years. Minimum of 25% down payment is required. Maximum financing term is 60 months with a maximum loan amount of $75,000. No credit history required on vehicles less than 4 years old, provided you meet all of Royal Bank of Canada's eligibility and credit criteria.
3) Available to permanent residents and foreign workers who have been in Canada less than 5 years. Provided you meet all of Royal Bank of Canada's eligibility and credit criteria, you may be eligible for an RBC Royal Bank residential mortgage or mortgage within a RBC Homeline Plan® of up to an original balance of $1,250,000 even if you have no Canadian credit history.
4) No credit history required for a credit card, home mortgage, or car loan. For an RBC Royal Bank credit card newcomer must have arrived in Canada within the last 12 months. For an RBC Royal Bank car loan newcomer must have arrived in Canada within the last 3 years. For an RBC Royal Bank residential mortgage or mortgage within an RBC Homeline Plan® newcomer must have arrived in Canada within the last 5 years. Must show proof of entry into Canada and provide supporting documents such as a passport and landing papers, or permanent resident card.
5) Available only to newcomers to Canada who have arrived in Canada within the last year and who show proof of permanent resident status. Also available to newcomers to Canada who have arrived between 1 – 3 years when clients switch their account from another financial institution using CustomSwitch. Other conditions apply. See branch for details. This offer may be withdrawn at any time and is subject to change without notice.
6) No annual fee is available on the following RBC Royal Bank credit cards: RBC® Cash Back Mastercard‡, RBC Rewards® Visa‡ Gold, RBC® Visa‡ Platinum, RBC® Esso‡ Visa‡, RBC® Shoppers Optimum‡ MasterCard‡, Target‡ RBC® MasterCard‡
7) Conditions apply. To get an iPad mini, you must be a new eligible personal client and open one of the eligible personal deposit accounts with RBC Royal Bank during the promotional period, and complete the criteria. Offer is not available to existing clients who had a Personal Banking Deposit Account with RBC Royal Bank before April 14, 2014. Offer available from April 14, 2014 to October 31, 2014 but may be changed, extended or withdrawn at any time without notice. Apple is not a sponsor of, nor a participant in this promotion. For full terms and conditions visit www.rbc.com/termsandconditions
8) International Money Transfer is available for a $13.50 per transaction fee. Additional service fees by any intermediary and receiving bank may apply. Maximum of $2,500 Canadian dollars or Canadian dollar equivalent per client per 24-hour period allowed. You cannot send an International Money Transfer from a U.S. dollar account or the RBC High Interest eSavings account.
9) Enjoy preferred interest rates on the first term of non-redeemable, redeemable and one-year cashable GICs with a minimum term of one year and a balance of $1,000 or more. Regular interest rates apply upon renewal. Available only with the RBC Welcome to Canada package5 for newcomers. See branch for details. This offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
10) Enjoy a preferred foreign exchange rate on all transactions made during the first 12 consecutive months with the use of your RBC Signature No Limit Banking account or RBC VIP Banking® account. Available only under the RBC Welcome to Canada package5 for newcomers. Regular foreign exchange rates apply on all other deposit accounts. The preferred rate only applies to foreign exchange transactions made at an RBC branch within Canada. See branch for details. This offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice; foreign exchange rates are subject to change without notice.
11) One year's rental of a small safe deposit box with annual fees waived, where available. Safe deposit box fees are collected in January for each calendar year. If you open, switch or are converted to an account that is eligible for a safe deposit box discount at any time after the safe deposit box fees have been collected that year, the discount on those safe deposit box fees will not be pro-rated and applied to the fees of the partial year. The discount will start in the following year and be applied to the safe deposit box fees billed in January of the following year.
®/™ Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
‡ All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).